Monday, November 10, 2008

Wonders in Seremban

Was browsing through alot of pics thinking of a topic to blog and out of a sudden this idea came, why not blog about the place which I have stayed for the past 22 years and 11 months. Yea, that's my hometown Seremban. Typically, Seremban is just ordinary town with not much of the attractions, but hey, I have been staying here for more than 2 decades and it truly had evolved from a dull town to one of the boomming town out there.

Here at Seremban stand the largest Jusco shopping mall as far as I'm concern(correct me if I'm wrong). You can basically find anything here be it food, fashion, or technology. Entertainment places like bowling, cinema and karaoke which is nowhere to be found over the past decades is available here as well.

Fancy of alcohols and foreign restaurants, Era Square is the place to be. It houses a variety of bars, beer lounge and restaurants serving Spanish, Taiwanese and Indian food.



The fountain at one end of Era Walk at night.

Speaking about food and in particular seafood, Seremban Seafood Village is second to none. It serve one of the best seafoods in Seremban and of course the ever famous authentic Seremban baked crab serve with a special sauce can be found here. To be honest there is this time (can't really remember when), I actually went to dine here 4 times in a single week. I just love crabs, certainly my cholesterol level got boost up after that. Other seafoods serve here are exceptionally nice as well. Worth to dine here especially for seafood lover like me

Authentic Seremban baked crab

The next attraction in the town is none other than the Siew Pao. The name Siew Pao village has been established over the decades and it definitely has considering the number of branches it has around Malaysia.


That's all for the wonders you can find in Seremban. Plan to visit here? Gimme a call and I'll be your tour guide for a day and of course I'll charge you reasonably. No free lunch under the sky fren..nyek nyek nyek..


Signing off~~

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 by ツ cW ツ