Monday, December 22, 2008

Past weeks

Past weeks was so so for me. Being conned to go all they way from Seremban to Kajang to have a game of futsal only to know that it has been postponed to 2 days later once I reached there. I was like what the.....!!!! Ok fine, so to make up for their mistakes, my friend decided to bring me to one of the so called 'high class' mamak named Murni at PJ for supper. I was wondering how high class a mamak stall can be. With great anticipation, of we go for our supper. After 20 mins of journey still haven't reach, wondering for the second time "Hmm....sure it's a helluva mamak, no wonder need to take so long to go there." We finally reached at the 30 mins mark. To my surprise, man it was really helluva surprise, it was just an ordinary stall which didn't really make up for the word 'high class'. For the second time I was like what the....!!! Looking at the large amount of people eating there, there sure served real good food. And so we got our table, the next thing people normally would do is none other than ordering rite. As a first timer to eat there, I asked for the menu. This is the dialog:

Me: Macha, menu ada?
Waiter: Menu ar? elek. Sayala menu (pointing to himself)
Me: *Stunned for a moment* Err...bagi saya orange juice satu..
Waiter: Orange juice apa mau?
Me: *Huh, orange juice also got choice?* Ada apa orange juice?
Waiter: Special ada, biasa ada, medium ada extra large ada..
Me: Wow, banyak jenis ada..bagi saya special lah..
Waiter: Makan?
Me: Ada apa makan?
Waiter: Apa pun ada...
Me: *Wow, wtf oso got!!!* nasi lemak ayam special ada?
Waiter: Special tarak la..
Me: -.-"' lu cakap apa pun ada tadi..aih..bagi saya nasi lemak ayam biase la...

Ok, when the foods and drinks are served, my nasi lemak is just an ordinary nasi lemak except that the portion is abit larger. My orange juice special was so special until I didn't see anything special in it. And so I asked the waiter what so special about the orange juice...

Me: Macha, ini orange juice tarak special pun..
Waiter: Special la..ice blended ma..

LOL..I didn't know that orange juice can be so special by having more ice. And I didn't know that high class mamak don't have menus and have their waiter work as a menu instead.

There goes my experience at the 'high class' mamak.
.
.
.
.
Watched Yes Man few days ago. As a fans of Jim Carrey, I certainly did not miss his appearance in this movie. I must admit that it was not as hilarious as his previous movies but still it makes me laugh-out-loud. Though a lot of the jokes don’t feel all that “new”, darn it, he almost always amuses me. For about 75 minutes it's an affable and funny story, watching Carrey get goofy again is entertaining, and the chemistry between he and Deschanel (co-star) is something special. If you're a Carrey fan, you'll probably enjoy Yes Man. You might even walk away saying yes a little more often =)


I'll probably give it a 7 out of 10. K then, that's all for now, hoping for a great Christmas ahead.




Signing off~~

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 by ツ cW ツ