Monday, April 12, 2010

First Post for Twenty Ten!

Well well..it has been a long 8 months since I last dropped a word here in my abandoned blog huh. Am alive here and still kicking!

So what am I gonna talk here? Haven't been doing any productive stuff for the past few months except contributing to the economic growth if you guys considered that productive. I've been spending way too much seriously. To be frank, at this very moment, my bank account only left less than 10 ringgit and if I were to get robbed, the robber would be cursing the hell outta me. Though I'm pursuing a major in finance, my financial management is an epic failure. Looking at how thin my wallet now is seriously a pain in the ass!

Alright putting that fuss aside, the other thing that concern me now is securing a job. Hmm..getting a job that suits your interest nowadays is definitely a mission 101. Guess I'll just settle with a low-end job for the time being to settle off my financial stress or else I'll be filing a Chapter 11 bankruptcy sooner or later.


Will be heading to the end of my Uni life in a couple of days. The journey is kinda bumpy with lots of ups and downs, tears and and laughter but heck! im enjoying every single bit of it. So to all of my friends who will be sitting for their finals in less than 48 hours, all the best and may the light be with you!

p/s: Langkawi trip this weekend, another blood-sucking activity =(

Signing off~~

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 by ツ cW ツ