Monday, November 3, 2008

In the midst of a storm

Out of overstressed I decided to take a break to remedy my brain cells..had been staying awake for the last 17 to 18 hours finishing up notes I barely touch for whole of the semester. Seriously I know how suffering it has to be to cover all the topics for the whole of 7 weeks in just 2 days..minus the tido and makan time I would've less than 2 days to complete my mission impossible. What is worse that goddamit I'm reading law, which i find it pretty ridiculous for me as I'm not a law student. Cases over the past centuries had to be revised and I seriously need to say WTF they need to do with it. C'mon we are in the 21st century, can't we just look at the present case of Anwar or whatsoever that are happening today.


Enough of law, gonna puke even looking at the 3 letter words, happy thing is that this is gonna be my last paper..I flunk pretty badly on the previous paper and I don't think that this coming paper will do any good either *crossed fingers* Jesus, Guan Yin or even Allah pls bless me..may the force be with me.

Holiday in less then 8 hours time, any available part-time jobs out there? Gonna work, my pocket is getting dry though...

Signing off~~

0 comments:

Copyright 2009 by ツ cW ツ