Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Smile Smile Smile

I realized these days I've been rather demotivated to do whatever I've been doing. Everything seems to come not at the right time. Tons of stuffs are running on my mind and how I wish I could just brainwash myself to the state where it used to be. The happy go lucky type of me had forever gone. Ciggarates and alcohol have been my good companion these days but only to a certain extent. For that moment you think everything will be fine only to found out that nothing had changed the next morning. I just can't stay focus in whatever I'm doing for even if I'm doing it, it is done without my soul. Just like the fire without the flame. All I need is some sort of inspiration to get me going and I realized a smile would do the best. It's kinda unscientific but smiling is pretty infectious and you catch it like the flu. When someone smiling at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin and she started smiling too. Ok, maybe that person thinks it's kinda silly smiling to myself, but whatever it is, I just passed on the smile on to her. It is pretty unexplainable how a single smile can inspired me and I realized my mind feels refreshed whenever I started smiling. Far more effective from ciggarates and alcohol. By right, it's far more healthier. So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Everyone needs a smile =)


Signing off ~ ~

1 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Look at the brightside
have a smile XD

Copyright 2009 by ツ cW ツ