Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Sprint Down Memory Lane

I know I should be blogging but I'm just too lazy =) The usual cpu I'm using screwed up a few days ago and I'm now using my old set which I think the last time I operated it was about 2 years ago. And heck, it still performed optimally though it's aging. 8 years old I supposed. Was browsing loads I mean LOADS of photos stored in this comp. Mostly dated back to as long as 5 years ago. Pondering upon these photos brings back alot of memories. I'll just share a few here...

The good old days when PD is the only ONE =p


Pool wrestling


Chio lecturer =p

Group shot, real classic


And below are the some of the more epic photos making its first appearance to the public, enjoy lol...


Brokeback community =)


Pro betul *salute*


Caught in act


International sign For the Win ! !


I think I'll stop here, the uploading process is killing me =D There's no way I'm gonna upload a few gigabytes of photos here. And I shall end my post here with a farewell from my..


Baby masked rider ^^


Memories seeping from my veins...............


Signing off ~ ~

1 comments:

TianChad田七摄影 said...

You can always use Picasa/FaceBook's Fast Upload :)

Copyright 2009 by ツ cW ツ